Each year, we celebrate the transition of our incoming and graduating students at two signature programs and invite you to join us for these important milestones in the collegiate journey.
Every September, we celebrate the journey of our newest students and invite you to join us for Convocation, the inaugural academic event of the year. Share your personal Triton experience and invite new Tritons to invest in the Triton community through their collegiate journeys.
Registration will open in summer 2017.
Each June, join us as we celebrate the transition of our current students into alumni at the culminating academic event of the year. Help welcome our newest graduates and their families here in San Diego or send a congratulatory greeting from afar.
Throughout the year, there are many opportunities to engage with current students within each of our academic divisions and undergraduate colleges. These include but are not limited to hosting informal dinners, known as Triton Tables, speaking at student organization meetings and events, judging student competitions, assisting our residential life teams with move-in and the selection of students for key leadership positions.
Please contact the alumni directors below for more information:
• Arts and Humanities – Jennie Van Meter
• Biological Sciences (Interim) – Cyndi Stallmaster
• GPS (IR/PS) – Nurit Mendel
• Jacobs School of Engineering – Joe Cribari
• Physical Sciences – Tamika Franklin
• Rady School of Management– Stacy Skubic
• Scripps Institution of Oceanography – Jennie Van Meter
• School of Medicine – Lisa Gole
• Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences – Lisa Gole
• Social Sciences – Jenelle Dean
• Undergraduate Colleges (Revelle, Muir, Marshall, Warren, ERC, Sixth) – Tracie Davee
• Preuss School
• Health Sciences
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Don’t know where to start? Complete our interest form or contact Suzanne Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.